Home Health in Kansas is more cost-efficient and more convenient than staying in a hospital or rehab facility. Home is where most people say they would prefer to be and home health will be exactly what they need for additional help.
Whether you need Nursing, Infusion Therapy, Wound Care, Physical Therapy, or other in-home care, you can remain in the comfort of your home.
Through our trained healthcare professionals, ClearPath Home Health & Hospice provides diverse home health services to those who wish to live independently. We work directly with you, your family, and other healthcare providers to make sure your needs are met.
- In-home Nursing
- Health Assessments
- Blood pressure monitoring and other vital signs,
- Glucose monitoring, post-operation monitoring, and telemonitoring
- Wound care
- Dressing changes
- A High-Risk Team reducing ER visits & hospital re-admissions
- Ostomy/colostomy management
- IV management
- Medication reconciliation and reports to doctors or pharmacists
- Medication administration
- Teaching about diseases and treatment
- Chronic Disease Management for patients living with CHF, COPD, CAD & Diabetes
- Infusion Therapy
- Heparin flushes
- Foot care
- Management of urinary catheters
- Management of tubes, drains, and bags
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy – specialized treatment for those with Dementia/Alzheimers